Information about the Coronavirus and how we work hard to stay safe and keep our customers safe
Update April 27th 2020: We have once again updated our safety information to further improve our procedures. Take a look at the link below for full details. You may also look at our April 8th press release for reference.
Original Press Release: 3/16/2020:
As we’ve all witnessed the coronavirus (COVID-19) evolve and impact our communities, country, and the world, M3 Commercial Moving & Logistics is taking proactive steps to respond to client expectations regarding safety measures and our corporate social responsibility.
Our top priority is the health and well-being of our team. It is our social responsibility to ensure we maintain a safe environment while encouraging and adopting safe practices to protect the health of employees, clients, and others.
- Our team is taking the steps necessary to reduce spreading the disease, we are doing the following: As of April 24th, 2020, our team has updated the steps that have gone into place effective immediately:
- Continue to enforce a zero-tolerance sick policy. Any team members that are sick or appear to be sick are not permitted to work. A doctor’s note is required to permit team members back to work.
- Upon arrival our mover athletes are temperature scanned outside of our building, provided gloves, face covering, and they go through a sanitization station.
- After each member washes their hands with warm water for at least 20 seconds, we also require each a health screening form to be completed.
- Trucks and equipment are sprayed down with 99/9% anti-bacterial solution before and after use.
- Our Operations Team is going to great measures to keep mover athlete teams consistent, including ensuring they use the same equipment each day.
- Dispatch is being done outside in open air where we can abide by social distancing protocol from the time of arrival to dispatch.
- When mover athletes arrive onsite at origin location, we confirm that no one is ill or has come in contact with anyone showing COVID-19 symptoms.
- Social distancing protocol is followed, and we request that 1-2 representative only be onsite with our team.
- It is mandatory for employees to wash their uniforms after each day. Anyone that appears not clean will be sent home.
- Masks are a mandatory condition of working in service to our clients and are distributed to all employees when checking in.
- Employees are NOT permitted to shake hands with colleagues or clients.
- All employees must notify HR, Operations, and Senior Management in advance of travel, if they are traveling across state lines or the country.
- Employees are expected and encouraged to follow government issued mandates and stay-at-home orders outside of work.
- By following these steps, we are ensuring that you and your colleagues can feel confident we are minimizing your risk. Ultimately, our goal is to ensure you feel comfortable with extreme safety measures we are adhering to so you can keep your scheduled relocation plans on target. Our team is taking the steps necessary to reduce spreading the disease, we are doing the following:
Our core mission is to empower businesses during their moves. During this time, achieving this will require extra effort on our part to minimize risk for anyone that we support. To fulfill this goal, our team is committed to doing everything possible to ensure the safety of our team, our clients, and our community. On a recent call with the White House, Dr. Robert Redford of the CDC recommended following the guidelines presented for our great country. We were told you can find the most up to date information here;
If you have further questions or any concerns, please call Jim Stevens directly at: 602.734.0190.
Together in Good Health,
Jim Stevens & Jennifer Villalobos
Vice President & Vice President Of Business Development